Senior Finish Engineer
We are the Vietnam VNAT Assembly Engineering (AE) team. We are looking for a skilled engineer with prior assembly process experience, specifically in the Finish area, to work on advancing manufacturing data science capabilities, innovative thinkers interested in pathfinding and piloting new capabilities using predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights.
Develop strategies to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of manufacturing problems and enable business strategy.
Assist business with casual inference, finding patterns, and presentation of actionable data.
Influence and drive data science fluency and culture both upwards and outwards within the organization.
Mentor and grow technical competencies inside AE team, specifically in the Finish area
- Must have a Bachelor, or MS in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information System or Chemistry/Physics
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in Assembly Finish or Test Engineering.
- Technical: Finish Equipment, process, Problem solving, analytical skills.
- Soft skills: Verbal communication skills, People Leadership & stake holder management.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in working with relational databases structures, analytics and scripting languages (Python, R, MATLAB, JMP, SQL, etc.), with ability to build ETL pipelines to support data analysis tasks.
- Must be seen as a technical expert and have proven ability for critical thinking and second order questions that lead to impactful solutions.
- Experience with statistics, specifically machine capability analysis and advanced package warpage techniques a plus.
- Ability to understand how to effectively communicate data at multiple levels of organization from new hire to senior managers, while deeply appreciating the tactical conditions facing the Assembly and Finish areas.
- Self-motivated & self-directed to learn and find sources of knowledge and information required to perform work.