Location: Both Shanghai and Beijing
This is the position to help Intel China build local silicon strategy and long term road map, which will create positive business impact to local Silicon market and accordingly influence China local silicon ecosystem. We need expert like you to join us!
• Contribute Intel China local silicon strategy. The outcome will be expected to have positive impact to China Silicon biz, influence China local ecosystem
• Analyze the regional market requirement，competition landscaping, core performance bench-marking, and break down it to the core micro architecture level impact,
• Make the CPU core modification/tailoring proposal based on existing core IP, create high level CPU core specification by collaborating with core R&D team and Sales/Marketing
• Lead the CPU core simulation model creation, Support the RTL design, verification, and physical implementation with internal or external parties.
• Local implementation of secured design environment for the CPU core
• Support the silicon and system bring up, debugging
� Experience with microprocessor architecture and logic design, worked on one or
more ISA: X86, PowerPC, ARM, MIPS, RISC-V based CPU core design or optimization.
� Strong expertise in instruction fetch/decode, instruction scheduling and register renaming, branch prediction, out-of-order scheduling and execution, floating point and integer execution, cache coherency and memory management.
� Hands on Verilog or System Verilog experience.
� Good knowledge of DMIF,PCIE, USB, Ethernet interfaces and other bus interface protocols
� Familiar with the popular EDA tools for VLSI design, simulation and verification
� Master degree and above in Microelectronics/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related areas with 10+ years of VLSI design experience. At least 5 years in CPU core architecture design or optimization.
� Fluent in English and Chinese, and good communication and presentation skills
Law and Policy Group offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.