Planning a challenging career after graduation? We invite you to start it now
Who are we?
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is iVE.
Test prototypes of products developed at Intel Haifa Design Center, while operating cutting edge test equipment and technology.
The job requires implementing knowledge in various areas such as electronics, software and some mechanics. Measuring technologies and instruments are utilized to test CPUs for quality, reliability, and adherence to specs.
Lab technicians perform electrical/mechanical or SW troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electromechanical equipment or in the equipment's test program.
May also perform set-up, calibration, and basic debug on testing equipment.
- Studies for a technical degree in a relevant academic institute, in SW, Mechanical ENG or electronics fields
- Logical problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to work shifts of 9 hours ~3-4 shifts per week, possibility to work extra hours according to system needs.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Detail strictness
- Interpersonal communication skills & Team work
- Self learning.
- Leading capabilities experience - advantage.
- Relevant experience - advantage
- PE degree in SW/Electronics - advantage
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.