Location: Both Shanghai and Beijing
This is the position to help Intel China build local silicon strategy and long term roadmap, which will create positive business impact to local Silicon market and accordingly influence China local silicon ecosystem. We need expert like you to join us!
• Analyze the regional market requirement，competition landscape, performance benchmarking and break down it to the CPU/SoC level impact
• Make the high level CPU specification to address the local market requirement, by collaborating with core micro architect, CPU R&D team, and Sales/Marketing
• Lead the CPU/SoC IP integration, RTL design, verification, and physical implementation with internal or external parties
• Local implementation of secured design environment for CPU
• Coordinate with System architect, HW/SW/FW teams and 3rd party IP vendors to lead the silicon and system bring up, debugging
� Experience in CPU/SoC architecture, logic design, and IP integration, familiar with server CPU product is preferred,
� Good knowledge of the ISA like X86, MIPS, Power PC or ARM is preferred
� Strong expertise of CPU/SoC architecture design in IP selection and integration, clocking, power distribution and management, memory management, catching, multi-cores CPU design, NoC design and Security.
� Experience in DMIF,PCIE, USB, Ethernet interfaces and other bus interface protocols. Hands on Verilog or System Verilog experience. Familiar with the popular EDA tools for VLSI design, simulation and verification
� Good understanding of the node process technology is a plus
� Master degree and above in Microelectronics/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related areas with 10+ years of VLSI design experience. At least 5 years in CPU or SoC architecture/development
� Fluent in English and Chinese, good communication and presentation skills
Law and Policy Group offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.