Ethernet Customer Experience Director
The Ethernet Customer Solutions team within the Networking Division is looking for a senior leader with a strong technical background in Ethernet networking and a passion for customer satisfaction. The Networking Division is part of the Connectivity Group within DCG, and we're building a motivated leadership team that will propel us to an industry leadership position in Ethernet Networking.
- This position is responsible for leading Platform Application Engineering teams supporting our OEMs, and key markets in PRC and Taiwan. The top objective for this position is to improve customer satisfaction with Intel Ethernet products; key deliverables will include customer design-in support, issue resolution, and acting as the voice of the customer to development teams so our products are aligned with customer needs & use cases. Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing strong relationships with senior leadership at our top customers & end users
- Understanding market trends & specific customer/end-user needs, and work alignment to our product portfolio
- Structured communication of customer requirements to development teams
- Management of T1/OEM account teams; including custom builds, targeted validation & delivery of content
- Overcoming roadblocks to deliver to customer expectations
- Create a culture of customer obsession, and nurture this in adjacent teams
- Leadership of geo teams providing first/second level support for customer issue resolution
- Strengthen technical capability of the organization to improve responsiveness to customer issues
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
Inside this Business Group
- Strong technical background in enterprise/datacenter scale Ethernet products (must have)
- Understanding of common & emerging use-cases for high performance Ethernet networks
- 15+ years technology leadership experience, with demonstrated success in leading technical teams
- Strong organizational and communications skills; able to effectively communicate at the executive level
- Professional demeanor, excellent people skills
- Comfortable with frequent customer interaction, and passionate about customer experience
- Ability to define & implement efficient working processes in a matrixed organizational structure
- Ability to diffuse emotionally-charged, stressful situations
- Track record of effective leadership in a constrained environment
- Results-oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....