Inside this Business Group
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You are familiar with C++/C system software development, or any test-oriented language.
* You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have built and enhanced automated test frameworks.
* You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.