Software Development Engineer
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.
About this position:
* Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems?
* Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing your own code so you deliver high-quality solutions?
* Do you like collaborating with others to develop world-class products?
Then come work for the Security Solutions Engineering team within Intel's #1 software organization, where you'll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering security solutions on IA across client, data center, and IOT platforms. We invent, design, and implement solutions to harden Intel's platforms in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
What you will do:
* Design components within complex client/ server systems
* Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
* Own and maintain one or many software components.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded team and to work across geos to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
Inside this Business Group
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You are familiar with C++/C system software development.
* You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
* You have a working knowledge of machine learning.
* You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.