Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The Electrical Engineering intern will work closely under direct supervision of a senior engineer to perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in specialized engineering fields. The intern will apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems. Other responsibilities include:
- Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule; oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Candidate must be advanced student of Engineering Degree/ in Electrical or power engineering
- Skill -- Knowledge of the practical application of electrical engineering and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
- Design -- Knowledge of electrical design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Able to commit to 6-9 months of internship
- Candidate who equip with experience in handling facilities system including LV/HT, UPS, genset will be added advantages.
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a change agent to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth