MY Construction Project Intern
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Report and work closely with project manager for any site related matter
- Assist and monitor daily coordination, supervision, control monitoring, inspection & testing of all construction work to ensure work adhere according to specification, drawings & schedule
- Enforce the implementation of project quality control, ensure contractor comply to the agreed quality audits & procedures eg: early reporting/ finding on site discrepancies, material inspection..etc.
- Identify all remedial/outstanding works to be carried out and to ensure those works are carry out by contractors within the time agreed.
- Reporting to management weekly with site briefing report eg: Site progress with photos & daily record
- Meeting up and take detailed minutes for work or projects whenever necessary
- Other adhoc duties or any related tasks not mentioned herein.
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Candidate must be an advanced student in Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in engineering (Civil/mechanical/electrical)
- Experience in coordination and monitoring site works (preferably project management), which can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and or work experience.
- Willing to commit to 6-9 months of internship
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth