Inside this Business Group
This job is reserved for the person who is always passionate to putting new technology into practice in the fastest manner, exploring all possible alternatives for better solution, and pursuing constant improvement on test efficiency and coverage.
You should possess a Master of Science degree in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technology with 10+ years of applicable industrial experience, or bachelor in aforementioned area with 12+ years of applicable industry experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Solid understanding of software testing, process and methodologies;
- Strong hands on experience on Firmware's such as BIOS, Microcode, ACM, SGX, Open BMC, SPS, DCPMM, PFM,
- Solid validation experience; understanding of Windows/Linux OS knowledge.
- Strong at analytical problem solving, code debugging and module based problem solving skills.
- Recognition and/or reduction and tolerance of ambiguity
- Demonstrated effectiveness in multitasking over simultaneous problem areas and/or assignments
- Highly effective interactions with teams and individuals
- Good team player, be able to work well with peers and seniors from various disciplines, employs good team practices
- Good customer orientation and ability to interface with customers and/or stakeholders from remote sites
- Demonstrated capability to work within a team environment facing fast-changing requirements and complicated stakeholders.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.