Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Microelectronics or equivalent.
Applicant's skills should ideally include some of the following:
1) Good understanding on electronics component and circuits analysis
2) Knowledge in programming will be a bonus to this req
3) Strong spoken and written communication skills
4) Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
5) Independent and Inquisitive
6) Willing to learn attitude.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth