Programmable IP core lead
This person will lead the IP core team, reporting to the VP of Programmable Solution IP Engineering organization and will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Lead a x–functional core team that is responsible for prioritizing IP needs against available resources
- Partner with cross-functional teams/BU across planning, marketing, customers and other cross/ sister organizations
- Work with project core teams to communicate any IP POR changes
- Will have a view of all the IPs being developed in Programmable Solutions Group, their relative priorities and the current investment
- Establish a process for handling new IP / Feature requests with agility
- Will have authority to make calls in consultation with the core team within certain parameters. Then will work with Planning council for decisions beyond these parameters / scope.
- Ensure and will be one voice from IP Engineering into planning council
- Oversee and execute the tasks that are finalized by the “winning with IP” initiative
- Will lead the coordination of resources, assess risks, enable mitigation plans and ensure milestones are achieved at highest quality and per schedule
- And responsible for communication and drive clarity internally within IP Engineering and across all domains
Inside this Business Group
- Direct experience as Technical Leader in leading and managing complex IPs and subsystems is a MUST
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field with greater than 15+ years of experience or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field with greater than 10+ years of experience.
- Should possess strong business acumen including the ability to partner effectively with business leaders.
- Excellent coach and mentor working cross-functionally and the success of the team.
- Excellent judgment and written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent priority-setting skills, excellent people skills
- Understanding of basic business concerns, strategies, and risks
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....