Inside this Business Group
- Degree(BS/MS) in electrical engineering, physics, material sciences, software engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in process design kit development or in analog/digital design/layout and the related EDA tools enablement are required
o Analog/Mixed signal/full-custom
Mentor Calibre DRC/LVS, SNPS ICV;
Schematic generation and verification
Design / layout extraction with QRC and simulation (SPICE)
o Digital / semi-custom
ICC / ICC2 respectively INNOVUS expert know how
Design Compiler (synthesis)
Verilog netlist generation
UPF file generation
- Quality assurance of PDK components / deliverables
- Experience with Windows, Office tools and UNIX/LINUX systems required.
- Good communication skills needed
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.