Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related areas.
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
- Familiar with Open Source software development model and process.
- Proven track of record in programming with Java/Scala, C/C++, and/or scripting languages.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Team work and collaboration spirit.
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Experience in Apache Spark development, or MPI applications development or HPC system would be a big plus.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.