Inside this Business Group
The candidate should possess a Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related areas. Additional skills set require:
- Japanese language proficiency.
- Great team player, works well and collaborates with others to achieve quality results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet commitments in a dynamic environment and following through on details
- Able to build professional relationship with business partners internally and externally. Actively responds to business partners' requirement and business priorities.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....