The Connectivity Group in the Data Center Group (DCG) is looking for a highly motivated Executive Administrative Assistant to support senior leaders in a dynamic organization.
The Connectivity Group is responsible for delivering leading hardware, software and system interconnect products and technology, including Ethernet NICs and controllers, silicon photonics, Ethernet switches and high-performance fabrics. We value open communication and teamwork and encourage innovation, engagement, inclusion, and diversity.
This role would provide high-level administrative support and represent the executive to internal and external communities. A strong candidate would demonstrate deep knowledge of Intel's people, processes and systems, expertise in decision-making for complex problems and an ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities in a shifting environment with minimal oversight. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Coordinating extremely complex calendar schedule(s) for manager, including logistics and payment for meetings, events and travel
- Receiving, interpreting and evaluating the level of significance of information requests, taking appropriate responsive action, and determining when the executive or other staff should be notified or involved.
- Keeping abreast with all organizational changes and business developments. The admin must anticipate the business needs of the leadership team/admin team and proactively formulate and evaluate solutions and/or recommendations to facilitate meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Supporting the greater organization through departmental events and recognitions.
- Close collaboration and leadership with the Connectivity Group administrative team, technical assistants, Human Resources, Finance and other organizational partners.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Finally, you must use discretion and judgment to ensure applicable private/proprietary business information, data, transactions and correspondences maintain confidentiality and sound judgement.
- Associate's degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent discipline with 5+ years of related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative position utilizing excellent organization and the ability to manage competing priorities flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience acting both independently and as part of a diverse and close-working team, executive-level setting requiring initiative, flexibility, sound judgment, and the prioritization of multiple demands.
- 5+ years of experience performing and prioritizing multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....