VLSI Design Student
- The student will be part of the CHD design group. developing Intel's packet processor IPs. student will participate in packet processor IPs design flow such as Verilog design, Scripts, System level tests etc.
Inside this Business Group
- B.Sc Student for Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Python, Perl - advantage
- Knowledge in Linux - advantage
- high level English
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Available for ~ 20 hours per week
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.