Graphics Software Intern
Media SDK team is looking for a software engineering intern who will contribute into our cross OS products. Intel Media SDK and other products in parallel with media stack enabling of Intel graphics driver for existent and future platforms:
- Develop, enable, and maintain most popular video codecs including AVC/HEVC/VP9 and video processing functionality;
- Analysis of visual quality and performance, work with various Intel teams on improvements by analyzing issues in software drivers, framework and applications, proposing and implementing software improvements on various Intel platforms running operating systems: Windows, Linux, etc;
- Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS/MS/PHD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Experience in software development tools and methods on Windows and/or Linux
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.