Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Upon applying for this opportunity, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.
* This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
* The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
Associates degree in a STEM or technical program (i.e. Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, Computer Electronic Engineering Technology, avionics repair or any other related field),
Degree in Engineering (STEM), Chemistry, Physics, Biology or any other related field.
Certification in any STEM or any other technical field of study.
3 months + of experience in a semiconductor environment.
- 3 + years dry etch engineering experience.
- 5 + years of experience within Semiconductor Processing engineering and People Manager/Team Lead
- Knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry.
- Knowledge in end-user computer skills and navigation.
- Knowledge in Schematic/wiring diagram reading.
- Knowledge in electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Proven abilities with Testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, Technical data and test equipment.
- Knowledge in Operations, mechanics, nuclear, weapons systems and field service.
- Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing fab in process, equipment, operations or assembly.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....