Process & Equipment Engineer
- Develop new or modified process formulations, defines processing or handling equipment requirements and specifications, and reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacturing, fabrication and evaluation of semiconductors.
- Review product requirements with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Compile and evaluate test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
- May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes in photo-masking, diffusion, deposition, wafer fabrication and device physics.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Be able to:
1. Maintain the equipment performance and perform troubleshooting for issues.
2. Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
3. Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met.
4. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
5. Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
6. Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
Inside this Business Group
- Can work on shift schedule
- Experience with manufacturing equipment and equipment design
- Experience with developing efficient, workable equipment solutions in an industrial environment
- Proficient in English communication
- Employee motivation, strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Bachelor degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics/Systems/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth