Digital Experience Manager, Developer
The Digital Engagement Strategy & Experiences team is part of the Customer Experience and Scale organization. The goal of this team is to build meaningful digital experiences for the key audiences. These audiences may be across Intel's value chain. The Digital Experience Manger will work on building audience-first digital experiences for the key accounts & segments they are assigned to support.
A successful Digital Experience Manager will develop strategies that exceed business unit objectives and improve customer success. They will bring together a global, cross functional team to manage execution, optimization and maintenance of the experience including identifying resource needs, partnering with IT and critical stakeholders to deliver against on an ongoing, committed roadmap.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assume responsibility for the success of assigned digital experience on behalf of stakeholder organizations.
- Build and drive an overall project plan to deliver against the agreed roadmap. Drive multiple workstreams to meet their milestones. Call out risks, dependencies and help identify plans mitigate impact to keep project on track.
- Regularly engage with senior stakeholders with the intent of keeping them updated on progress and clarify business objectives.
- Work with approved digital agencies to develop digital design concepts based on inputs from the stakeholder groups and informed by audience journey mapping, intent modeling work that has already been done.
- Work with the digital analytics team to leverage quantitative and qualitative data deriving insights to drive continuous digital improvements, and influence cross-functional partners to improve the overall experience.
- Collaborate with team members who manage sub projects, publishing, site optimization, TCM, customer access, etc. to ensure the health of customer experience.
- Deliver regular reporting of the outcome of digital experience measured objectives to management and stakeholders.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Will understand various aspects of digital (social, web, nurture) and should have experience of planning & executing digital marketing activities which have helped influence target audiences towards a purchase decision.
- Will work with stakeholders in sales, marketing and business units to help build digital experiences which help drive business goals.
- Experience of working on building digital experiences that help drive demand.
- Working knowledge or experience in Mar-tech products used to build digital experiences
- Experience of working through ambiguity and driving strategic clarity in ambiguous situations. The ability to convert a strategy to action by defining in detail what actions, solutions, processes and are needed to succeed.
- Strong communication skills & stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong project management & program management skills
- Understanding of Intel technology roadmap and business opportunities in key focus segments/verticals.
- Ability to drive collaboration and teamwork across stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop and communicate creative solutions to business challenges.
- Familiarity with the digital life cycle and ability to lead stakeholders through that process.
- Excellent, visual, verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Management, Communications, Business or any related field.
- 7+ years of experience in working on/leading digital experience global programs with a global that involve multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....