We're looking for a team player with excellent RTL knowledge, scripting experience and strong self-motivation for a Front-End tools, flows and methodologies CAD/Applications engineer role. This position will be located in Santa Clara, CA.
Keys responsibilities Include but are not limited to: Support and development of Front-End tools, flows and methodologies
Collaborate closely with development teams to support project teams. Develop technical documents and provide training to project teams. Pilot, validate and deploy new tools, flows and methodologies to project teams. Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve technical or operational issues seen by project teams. Work closely with project teams to listen, understand and convey requirements and specifications to development teams. Program manage Tools/Flows/Methodologies for a large project.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years/Masters degree with 3+ years/PhD with 1+ year experience in Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in RTL design processes and tools, including simulation, static and formal tools, like Synopsys VCS, Design Compiler, SpyGlass, VC, Cadence Conformal
- Experienced in (System)Verilog, OVM/UVM
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Python, Perl, TCL
- Working knowledgeable of revision control systems, e.g. Git
- Experience working in the Unix environment, including Makefiles
- Good communication skills with design, validation and other technical teams
- Work under tight time constraints and be able to prioritize accordingly
- Familiar with program management methods and tools, e.g. Jira
This is an Intel Federal Position
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements. The government may require that you certify your citizenship status. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project.
Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. Government's security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....