Graphics Pricing Analyst
A Graphics Pricing Analyst will be responsible for driving the pricing strategies and deal structures for Discrete Graphics products. The product line will include discrete graphics for PC Client, and accelerators for Media, Graphics, HPC, and AI usages in the Datacenter.
As a successful candidate your responsibilities may include:
- Drive cross-Business Unit (BU) pricing strategy proposals and alignment up through senior management to achieve business objectives.
- Define and help set up pricing frameworks, infrastructure and processes to implement pricing strategies to achieve volume, profitability and other business goals.
- Train and enable sales and business operations teams, and lead/support pricing negotiations with key customers and ecosystem partners.
- Recommend and implement incentive programs to enable successful go to market strategies in the highly competitive graphics market.
- Partner with BUs, Regional Operations teams, Marketing, Finance and Legal to position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Ensure process compliance and Keep Intel legal, driving process improvement initiatives where needed.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver required results and develop successful partnerships for our overall business.
- Must exhibit a high degree of business maturity and ability to communicate effectively at senior management levels.
- Strong self-initiative and persistence, ability to deal with ambiguity and drive clarity in key areas.
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills. History of building trusted advisor relationships with customers and business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field or equivalent.
- 10+ years of work experience in pricing strategy and execution.
- 10+ years of work experience with client graphics or data center GPGPU industry or experience in growing a related business.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Masters and/or MBA is a plus.
- Experience in negotiating strategic deals
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....