Low Yield Analysis Technician
In this position, you will be responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve yield, quality and/or reliability. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform electrical validation and fault isolation to products that failed test and finding the physical defects that associate with the electrical failure. Be able to clearly comment about the failure mode and mechanism.
- Proficient in using analytical tools such as Parametric Analyzer (I/V analysis), Keithley meter, TDR, EOTPR, SEM/EDX, Acoustic Scanner, X-Ray, FIB, FTIR and others.
- Using sample preparation tools such as Mechanical Polisher, DNC miller, Chemical Etching to reveal the defect or failure.
- Capable of documenting and reporting out the failure analysis findings to internal customers.
- Very dedicated and highly productive person who able to deliver FA result to the customers within very challenging timeline.
Inside this Business Group
- Possess a minimum of Diploma's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics or other relevant field.
- Positive attitude, discipline and be able to work in stressful and highly competitive environment.
- Very dedicated and highly productive person who able to deliver FA result to the customers within very challenging timeline
- Working in shift and including night shift is required.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MYIntel Contract EmployeeJR0122104