Quality And Reliability Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring Board/System/Tester Quality and Reliability by conducting extensive qualification and certification to ensure Boards/Tester meet corporate Q&R goals.
- Delivers standardization in product qualification, manufacturing quality systems and methods.
- Provide feedback to BU, TD and/or partner engineering group on design or method and statistical process control procedures including manufacturing systems in HVM.
- Determines reliability requirements and automated screening methodologies of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives.
- Develops new acceleration techniques, analytical tools and quality screens to assure the early identification of potential problems with product quality/reliability.
- Responds to customer requests or events as they occur.
- Makes recommendations for changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process/product reliability.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor of Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Intense knowledge on printed circuit board (PCB) design, including PCB layout, power circuitry design and PCB testing.
- Experience on platform validation test and poses strong knowledge on test program content and tester TOS.
- Well verse with DFT, knowledge on IPC standards and guidelines will be a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment; Strong work ethics and team player
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth