Planning analyst is responsible for planning ownership of a supply chain link. Responsibilities may include development, integration, optimization, coordination, communication and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules, forecasts, materials, build plan & capacity requirements, and business and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collaboration with cross organizational supply chain stakeholders. May also conducts scenario whatif planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies when necessary. Influencing/recommending issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data driven decision making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels. Drives continuous process/project improvements.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following skillsets and behavioral traits:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Able to understand system logics
3. Able to operate basic Microsoft Office applications
4. Strong attention to details with good communication and customer orientation
5. Flexible and adaptive to change
1. The candidate has a BA/BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Industrial Engineering.
1. Supply chain experience is a plus
2. Lean knowledge or experience is a plus.
3. Experience with SAP ERP system is an advantage.
4. The ideal candidate is willing to become embedded within the team and understand the entire process.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth