Manufacturing System Engineer
- Be manufacturing single point of contact for external stakeholders and drive stakeholders for robust solutions/ systems/ processes.
- Develop sustainable systems/processes for given portfolio while driving programs/projects.
- Ensure factory remain ISO compliant to meet quality objectives.
- Coordinate improvement through the Virtual Factory.
- Drive system matching prior to system improvements.
- Conduct situational analysis to determine vision and roadmap.
- Ensure manufacturing remain ISO compliant to meet quality objectives.
- Drive Virtual Factory station controller roadmap to automate compliance to work instructions.
- Partner with Engineering System to minimize cost of effectively controlled processes.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree, any major but major in technical field is preferred.
- Experience working in clean room environment/ manufacturing quality/ system Management will be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have strong integrity & principle in dealing with issues.
- Be passionate in working with people & resolving issues through practice of Model Based Problem Solving (MBPS) skills.
- Able to influence stakeholders & be comfortable to engage in constructive confrontation is a must.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth