• Manage the operation focus on equipment performance Critical Success Indicators –Machine Availability, Down time, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
• Coordinate and the Single point of Contact with other partners and all other supporting groups.
• Develop Technical Supervisor, Shift Engineer and technician Technical skills competencies including but not limited to Equipment training and soft skills.
• Responsible for Headcount attendance in a shift and readiness for ramp support.
• Single point of Contact for factory startup and shutdown activities.
• Role model Intel Values and ensure people compliance at all times for safety, quality and controls.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth