Inside this Business Group
Education: Bachelor degree, Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience in Software development process.
- Programming experience in C
- Programming experience in C++
- Development experience in the Linux Kernel and/or Linux Drivers, Linux Debugging
- Linux System admin experience Networking, package management, monitoring, etc.
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to own and drive resolution of technical issues
Preferred Experience/Skills nice to have:
- Programming experience in C++ v.11 or newer
- Object-Oriented programming
- Experience working with Yocto
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.