The Customer Experience & Scale (CXS) team is focused on understanding and optimizing the customer journey as a key enabler for the company to move fast and iterate quickly on big business problems.
The CXS Analyst will deliver insights that guide the business - driving the tactical site and pipeline optimizations to supporting the executions needed to implement Intel's Analytics Strategy. This requires a blend of analytical experience, media and marketing experience, technical capability and strong understanding of marketing data structures, all applied to discover key insights that lie in Intel's customer experience footprint.
The CXS Analyst will be hands on linking the data strategy, to capabilities tracking and tagging needs, and their downstream implications, this role will also manage the ongoing reporting and ad hoc analysis of key issues driving marketing performance
This individual will leverage their technical experience and analytical skills as they partner with internal and external partners to ensure evolving data and reporting needs are met.
As a successful candidate your responsibilities may include:
- Execute the analytic deliverables multiple lines of business, customer audiences and digital experiences to unlock insights and guide the business
- Provide and drive Analytical expertise to multiple teams responsible for monitoring customer behavior across Intel's customer journey to identify and resolve issues, executing the strategic testing, customer experience performance and insights agenda.
- Bring a strong conversion discipline to CXS and set up KPIs, tests, and reports accordingly.
- Measure the success of CXS initiatives across UX, SQL, and program KPIs, working with our Marketing and Demand Generation teams on deeper funnel views.
- Manage the testing/optimization and customer insight programs for CXS and champion for a testing discipline across the customer experience footprint.
- Create, manage development and enhancements of Analytical dashboards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an ever-changing technology landscape
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate
- Working knowledge of the architecture related to marketing technology and how it's executed end-to-end, leveraging a thorough understanding of data structures, tagging, server and client-side data integration.
- Utilize technical knowledge to conduct data audits and debugging efforts to ensure digital data issues and discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across business and technical teams to translate needs into Analytics solutions - including data integration, data warehousing, data tagging, agency resources, QA reporting and testing.
- Power user of existing tools and partner to IT / Capabilities team to maintain world-class Analytics outputs.
Passion and curiosity about metrics, causality and trends, and the customer experience
- Ability to identify successful programs and tactics and operationalize their success
- Comprehension of marketing/segmentation strategy, messaging, competitive analysis
- Comprehension of lead waterfall models and funnel analysis
- Search Engine Optimization best practices, principles, current trends
- Ability to think critically and analytically, skilled in applied statistics (a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in digital analytics platforms; Google Analytics, Adobe Suite
- Understanding of and familiarity with web and emerging technologies
- Must have experience implementing client-side tracking and tagging end-to-end.
- Tealium or other tag management solution
- 1st Party Tagging (Adobe, GA, etc.)
- Must have strong understanding of data and tagging implementations and its impact on analytical deliverables and recommendations.
- Ability to guide tagging and tracking requirements for technical teams
- Contribute to custom tagging solutions
- Assist with analytics tagging QA
- Program and project management skills to ensure agency, partner and stakeholders are aligned
- Excellent communication skills, able to drill deep into technical and analytical issues while also clearly translating terms and issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and ensure alignment with cross functional stakeholders
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- BS in Business Administration, Analytics, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years in relevant analytics and/or development experience. (Digital Analyst, Media Analyst)
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working with vendors and outsider suppliers
- Experience managing in a highly matrixed organization and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with Machine Learning, LTR, and Personalization preferred
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, California, Folsom;US, California, San Francisco;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....