As a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer, you will work within the Emerging Growth Incubation Group Insight Team to deploy, secure, scale, and ensure reliability of cloud services for a web-based visual data management and analytics platform. You will work closely with developers, architects, and product owners to build a smooth CI/CD pipeline for teams that span opposite sides of the world. This will be an amazing opportunity for a hands-on senior engineer looking to make a large impact on the full lifecycle of a product with global scale.
- Establish and maintain a CI/CD workflow that enforces proper versioning and branching practices, integrates code scans and unit tests, builds Docker images and scans them for vulnerabilities, and 1-button deploys micro-services into dev/test/prod environments.
- Build expertise and leverage state-of-the-art DevOps tools and managed services from cloud vendors to monitor and ensure performance, reliability, and security to meet our target SLA.
- Work with IT teams to support various Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) activities, and with security experts to implement measures to achieve security certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science and related field.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps, platform, or reliability engineering role using AWS or similar IaaS provider while supporting a mission-critical SaaS product.
- 3+ years experience with building or managing a CI/CD pipeline on top of GitLab, Bitbucket, or similar SCM tool, and directly provisioning containers into production.
- 3+ years experience with implementation of concepts such as compute and storage classes, networking (VPC/routing/firewall), DNS, certificate/key management, user roles and access policies, HTTP, caching, reverse proxy and load balancing, centralized logging and analysis, notifications and email delivery.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Deployed containerized applications in production using orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Nomad, or similar.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Salt, Ansible, or similar, and a firm practitioner of automation and "Configuration as Code" methodology.
- Experience with Linux sysadmin, shell scripts, Python, AWS CLI, Curl, JSON slice-and-dice
- Experience with HashiCorp suite: Nomad, Consul, Vault, Vagrant, Terraform, Packer
- Experience managing multi-shard data clusters such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience managing an ELK stack or using a commercial service like Splunk to ingest logs and metrics from disparate sources, querying and visualizing data
- Experience supporting multi-region deployments or in highly secure (GovCloud) environments
- Experience configuring Nginx, HAproxy, or similar
- Experience with new deployment models such as server-less applications.
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....