Human Resources - Intern
Intel are looking for an intern to support the Business HR department based in Swindon. This department supports employees, managers and teams in several European countries across a range of HR disciplines. As an intern in this department, you will be providing support and assistance to the HR Business Partners in line with our strategic objectives. The UK team is employee-facing and fast-paced and will provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating onsite events such as manager forums and employee training
- Internal employee communications including preparation of materials
- Working with internal systems and reports to aggregate and analyse data
- Creating monthly/quarterly indicator reports (statistics) and trackers for Europe for business and/or HR use
- Management of large and sometimes sensitive projects
- Administrative support to our mental health first aid program
- Scope to improve and evolve current programs and processes
- This is a fixed-term placement of 13 months suitable for students currently studying towards a degree course in Business and related courses, preferably HR.
- This placement is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4-year bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry.
Desired skills include:
Inside this Business Group
- Analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Customer service focus
- Logical problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Organisation and planning skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Cross-country working supporting a large team
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.