Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software. Design, develop & optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks. Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks. Transform computational graph representation of neural network model. Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries. Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams. Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends. Interacting with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
Inside this Business Group
The candidate should possess at least a Master degree of Computer Science or related BS/MS degree in Computer field or a bachelor degree with at least 2 years' experience. The candidate should have following qualifications:
- Excellent development and debugging skills system level language such as C, C++ and assembly preferred
- Proven track record of analyzing and solving complex technical problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to clearly communicate technical detail and concepts
The candidate should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Solid understanding on one of these mainstream deep learning frameworks, Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch or MxNet.
- Proven experience in performance analysis and optimization on deep learning workload or HPC workloads;
- Solid understanding of computer architecture and instruction sets especially IA instruction set;
- Solid understanding of system level software like OS, language runtime management software.
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.