RealSense Sales, Business Development
This is a commissionable sales role within the EGI BU responsible for promoting Intel RealSense 3D depth camera products and developing customer relationships. In coordination with SMG edge, responsible for managing the relationship between RealSense and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts, focused primarily on the commercial downstream business buying from distribution.
- Develop relationships with OLR's (On-line resellers) to ensure our products are strategically placed, in stock and competitively positioned.
- Manage value-add resellers, run rate business & other ecosystem partners, finding net new accounts to build customer pipeline.
- These engagements might require periodic face to face collaboration, but limited travel is expected.
- Respond to customer leads that are generated internally, developing new opportunities within assigned region.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) Maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long term (2) Increasing the preference for RealSense among assigned customers.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual sales out revenue.
- Develop and communicate strategies to appropriate cross functional teams to obtain required support and coordination for early stage opportunity development.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices required for finding and developing long term account development during the early stages of that engagement and into opportunity progression.
- Exercise significant discretion and judgment in pursuing and maximizing opportunities, and developing customer relationships.
- Office or Home-based location will be considered.
Additional skillsets will include:
- Customer obsessed competency
- Attention to detail
- Working in fast pace start-up environment
- 3+ years (or equivalent) of relevant experience in high tech industry is required
- 2+ years of Channel ecosystem understanding.
- 1+ years of experience working with distribution, sub-distribution, e-commerce / retailer and consumer.
Inside this Business Group
- Sales experience preferred
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....