Inside this Business Group
Come join Memory Component Development (MCD) organization within Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) as Product Development Engineer on 3D cross point memory technology. In this role, you will be expected to be a part of and participate in global PDE team responsible for all aspects of product development engineering in a start-up like environment, to enable Intel's product roadmap in data center and client product segments. Specifically, you will be a developer for one of the horizontal functions such as DFx/Manufacturing Architecture, Array/Periphery Content Development & Validation, Design Validation (Array, Analog Periphery Circuits, High Speed Memory IO), and High Volume Engineering, for 3DXP memory media component.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS FOR APPLICANTS WITH EXPERIENCE. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE AN INTERN.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
- 1-2 years of product development engineering/post-silicon validation experience as Product Development Engineer, Product Engineer, Product QRE, Test Engineer, Design Engineer or other similar job function, working with non-volatile/memory component technology (preferred, but may also consider logic/analog product experience) in the areas of device characterization (both spec-based and design-margin based) for power, performance, yield and binsplit, array characterization, test content development and validation, test program architecture for ATE and binning methodologies
- 2 years or more of Software background & programming skills (C, C++, Perl, Python)
- 2 years or more of experience in the application of semiconductor device physics knowledge, fundamentals of testing, digital electronics principles, basics of VLSI design, statistical data analysis, memory devices architecture and testing
In addition to the required minimum qualifications, the ideal candidate would have most or all of the following skills and attributes:
- Hunger for learning, with a disciplined approach to execution and unwavering focus on impact
- Problem solving with sound logical thinking and analysis, with strong debug skills characterized by a fail-fast approach to aid in quick decision-making
- Unafraid to dive deep into understanding technical details of non-volatile memory device operation via hands-on engagement in the trenches (data extraction, data analysis, contributing to task forces, device characterization on the bench, to name a few) to solve problems
- Demonstrated strong hands-on technical contribution in delivering to product goals and milestones
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Prior experience in memory device testing on ATE
- Prior experience with new product introduction (NPI) and high volume manufacturing
- Prior experience working with oscilloscopes
- Prior experience with micro-probing
- Prior experience with analog or mixed signal circuit design or validation
- Knowledge of silicon physical failure analysis methods
- Working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes and silicon process development
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....