The position serves as "marketing CTO" (or marketing technology architect) and marketing capability BDM (business development manager)'s role, mainly in two areas. One is lead and drive Intel marketing technology development roadmap by understanding Intel needs and exploring all possible technology availabilities then build and develop an Intel plan, then drive deliverables. Second is to socialize marketing capability with internal key stakeholders include marketing (strategy, retail, market research, etc.), sales team and customers, understand their needs then lead/drive/accelerate data(+technology) driven marketing to entire Intel China marketing team and benefits sales team as well. Marketing technologies include but not limited: build or enhance 1st party DMP (data management platform) and/or Intel DMP with media publishers; build Intel trading desk system for programmatic media buy; leverage new APIs offered by media vendors (social or other media type) to enhance program KPIs; explore and capitalize on technologies to solve viewability, ad-fraud and other media related issues; leverage data & technology to drive precise audience targeting and better personalized media/web experiences...etc.
Particular highlighted qualifications & experience:
1. Strong knowledge and rich experience on technologies used for digital & media campaigns, strong media analytics skill. Capable to explore new way/technology to enhance campaign KPIs. 10+ years experience in pertinent area is required. Specifically:
2. Demonstrated proficiency with digital marketing tools and technology such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio, Adobe technology stack (Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics, Target...), etc.
3. Proven capability on web experience for mobile/desktop websites, particularly strong on optimized/personalized experiences.
4. Strong experience with DSP/RTB/DMP & Ad Network.
5. Hands on experiences in advertising verification to ensure brand safety, ad fraud and viewability standards are met or exceeded.
1. A great team worker. Work well with peers and internal stakeholders.
Strong project/program management skill. 2. Assume responsibilities, dependable, can handle multiple technical, product, or program tasks of significant complexity.
3. Strong communication skill, internally & externally. Frequent communication with Intel headquarter counterparts.
4. Strong agency management skill.
Commitment & discipline.
5. Operational experience in planning and running marketing campaigns.
6. Strong problem solving and decision making skill to identify core issues and propose solution throughout the various phases of a marketing program, carrying the program to a close, inclusive of identifying areas for improvement and taking the program to the next phase.
7. Good operational discipline: strong orchestration and communication skill; focused; timely; result-oriented; problem solving; attention to details.
8. Proactive attitude and self-motivated; inquisitive mind and tenacity.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English is by default requirement.
Digital Marketing & Media Group is the team to implement most of Intel direct marketing programs in China. The team function includes: media strategy/planning, advertising and digital marketing which includes SEM, e-Commerce marketing, relationship marketing, social, content marketing, etc.
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide