Inside this Business Group
A Bachelor or a Master degree of Science preferably in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or an applicable technical degree. Additional qualifications include:
- Quick Learning Skills.
- Fluent Oral/Written English.
- Good at digital/analog circuit knowledge and/or good C/C++/Python coding experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of entire Semiconductor Fabrication & Test flow Fab, Sort, Assembly, System SMT and Test, Q&R would be an added advantage
- Experience with SSD and/or NAND Flash memory would be a plus
- Good teamwork and the ability to work well with both internal/external teams from US and Asia.
- Regular travel which may include extended stay in the US or Asia.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.