- Develop and implement verification methodology plan
- Work with designers to thoroughly verify the design
- Develop and implement test plan and tests, debug tests
- Manage regressions
- Write/use assertions, checkers and BFMs
- Enable and maximize functional and code coverage
- Work with post-silicon teams
- - BSEE or higher
- 10 years or more industry experience
- 3 years or more of verification lead
- Hands on knowledge of verification tools and methodologies such as VCS, ModelSim, System Verilog, OVM/UVM, Verdi,
- Familiar with a broad set of industry and Intel verification methodologies in order to effectively verify internal and external IPs
- Strong hands on skills in all aspects of verification
- Strong technical leadership skills to define verification architecture and methodologies and drive execution.
- Strong managerial and people skills to lead a team
- Great team player to work with a large set of teams across Intel
- A highly motivated individual with a quality mindset and result-driven orientation.
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.