Inside this Business Group
Master of Science (or a Master of Technology) degree in Electrical Engineering with more than ten years of relevant industry experience or a Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Technology) degree in Electrical Engineering with more than twelve years of relevant industry experience.
Relevant ASIC design experience in front end processes including RTL development, tool closure, assertions, debugs.
- Expertise in design, development and integration of design blocks (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) components
- Expertise in verilog and system verilog based logic design
- Experience in synthesis flow and timing closure
- Experience in one or more of the following areas ARM CPU Subsystems, Display technologies - HDMI, Memory subsystems -LPDDR5, Crypto HW engines, Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, USB, eMMC and /or AMBA standards (OCP, AXI, AHB etc..)
Knowledge of SVA
- Knowledge of IO interconnect is a plus
- Looking for highly motivated individuals and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of considerations for performance, power and cost optimization is desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with external technology companies for combined development of IPs / SOCs
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.