Looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing embedded SW products, for Mobileye Autonomous Driving software group in Haifa
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies.
What you will do?
researching, designing, implementing of new SW drivers and Operating System features, as well as, maintaining and enhancing existing ones.
you also be responsible for the integration of the SW solutions in Intel's Embedded HW platforms including the necessary HW bring-up, debug and unit testing to achieve proper operation of the new SW and HW together
- At least 5 years of experience in Embedded Linux Development.
- Deep understanding of the Linux Kernel OS Internals (Memory Management, IO, Storage, Networking)
- Very good experience in the Linux Kernel Driver Model & Development
- Experienced in in HW/SW integration and debugging activities
- Very good understanding of standard debugging concepts, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge in the Linux Kernel Security Subsystem and Security concepts is a very good advantage.
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.