ATM Oregon Die Sort Operations Manager
The Operations Manager in ATM (Assembly Test Manufacturing) ODS (Oregon Die Sort) is responsible for supervising Compressed Work Week (CWW) technicians on one of the night shifts (2nd half of week nights) and operators on sort factory floor located in Aloha campus.
You will be expected to become proficient in all factory modules and understand their respective business processes to effectively manage your shift. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Role modeling highest standards of safety to achieve an injury free manufacturing environment and own overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment on your shift.
- Achieving the highest standards of quality in daily operations.
- Exceeding all factory output metrics on your shift.
- Coordination of multiple functions within the factory and establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Assigning personnel and actively monitoring the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility to achieve factory goals including daily tool operations and equipment maintenance activities.
- Establishing training plans for your team and monitor team's training performance against schedule.
- Administrative management and technical development of your 20-member team of technicians and will be required to provide expertise and support to your shift and factory engineering teams.
- Working directly with Engineering teams and external business partners to solve problems impacting factory operations and overall health.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following skills and traits:
- Leadership skills to build a healthy and highly functioning and performing shift team.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and technical development of direct reports.
- Able to prioritize competing requests and goals to maximize factory output.
- Able to work in a dynamic goal orientated environment with fluid daily operational priorities.
- Able to delegate workload among direct reports and able to enforce organizational standards, policies, and practices.
Hours and days of this CWW shift position may be modified temporarily to suit business needs.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, science, or related fields (Master's degree is highly preferred).
- Candidate must be willing to work on a day or night shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve-hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day/night every other week.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team in a production environment.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with computing/computer skills including MS Office applications and other software packages.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....