System Architect: Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
The Internet of Things Group, Vision, Market and Channels Public Sector BU is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join the team. This team is responsible for the Public Sector market: Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civil areas. This dynamic market is a high value market with the potential to grow significantly in coming years.
You will be customer-obsessed while driving technical and business aspects of the EWISR vertical subsegment. You will own the architectural understanding and thought leadership in this area as well as drive RF technology capabilities.
- Influence customers system architectures to adopt the Intel IoT product portfolio and solutions.
- Represent the product, portfolio and solutions to customers and sales force, representing market's needs to engineering.
- Respond to sales/customer/client requests in a timely fashion
- Define market segment problems, identify the market size and differentiation, and build the associated sub-segment strategy and solutions.
- Evaluate available technology product portfolio and create a platform to align to customers' systems.
- Determine distinctive competence/differentiation as well as competitive understanding.
- Actively engage planning and engineering teams to align with future Intel solutions and their ability to intersect customer technology refreshes.
- Oversee development and production of related collateral, targeted products, solutions and portfolio elements. May be required to develop and present associated documentation and collateral.
- Partner with Intel Federal and other Intel organizations to leverage a wide range of subject matter expertise to derive dominant market solutions.
- Strong experience in technology and business.
- Creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Motivated self-starter, willing to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, learning skills and team learning skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
9+ years' experience in the following areas:
- Aerospace Industry, the Defense Industry, or the US government with Radar, EW, ISR, Sensor or Mission Systems.
- Architectural understanding of at least one RF system and one ISR system.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working with a defense prime contractor.
- Master’s degree in engineering and/or business.
- Knowledge of Intel Architecture and Processors.
- Willing to travel.
- Has current or inactive United States secret security clearance.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....