You will join the Neural Networks Compression Tools team in IOTG Computer Vision. As a Deep Learning R&D Engineer, you will be challenged to build Computer Vision (CV) based products/solutions. You will create and implement new or use existing traditional and deep-learning CV algorithms to solve applied problems in various domains.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Interact with users to define requirements for CV based product/solutions.
- Study current leading approaches and algorithms, analyze the latest industrial trends and research papers.
- Generate novel ideas on computer vision algorithms, implement and evaluate them.
- In either research environments or specific product environments, utilize current programming methodologies to translate CV algorithms into software.
- Complete programming, debugging, testing, validation, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
Master's degree in Math, Computer Science or Physics
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- At least 3 years of software development
- Good programming skills, knowledge of Python and C/C++ as well as understanding of modern programming paradigms and patterns
The following is desired:
- Research background in CV or a similar Computer Science discipline
- Experience in productizing algorithms and/or software optimization
- Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate level or advanced
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.