Firmware Validation Student for SFIP
Intel’s Jerusalem Firmware team is looking for a talented SW student to join our Elite Security Research team. The team is developing advanced embedded security solutions.
- You will join an Elite Firmware team of Security Research experts.
- You will be analyzing emerging attack mechanism and exploitation techniques, identifying vulnerabilities in FW and SW products.
- You will be developing and implementing advanced code analysis, fuzzing and Pen Testing techniques and tools.
- Working closely with Architect, Developers and Test Engineers to ensure product Security and design solutions
- Computer Science \ Software Engineering \ Computer Engineering student with at least 3 semesters till graduation.
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++ beyond university classes.
- Broad knowledge on security concepts, standards and recent issues.
- Fluent English.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with embedded SW, C/C++/Java, secure coding, fuzzing, exploitation knowledge, crypto.
- In-depth knowledge of security and networking standards-
- Experience in:Perl/Python, Windows/Linux/Android internals, static code analysis, reverse engineering
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.