Development group in Jerusalem is responsible for the software and firmware that run inside the next generation of Intel platforms. We provide security and manageability solutions for big corporations and for end users.
The code that we write is runs inside every Intel system - from smartphones and tablets to laptops, desktops and high-end servers.
The engineers in our group work in small teams in an agile environment.
We work closely with the hardware developers and with other firmware/software teams in Intel, mainly in the US.
The students in our group are integral part of our development teams, and are assigned with same type of tasks as the regular full-time engineers.
We work in small teams in an agile environment, with close cooperation with hardware and firmware/software teams at Intel, mainly in the US.
We are hiring! We are looking for students in Computer-Science or Computer-Engineering in 2nd year or above.
We are looking for…
· Student for Computer Science or Computer Engineering, 2nd year and above. Remaining studentships time of at least 3 semesters
· Ability to work 20 hours per week
· Strong proficiency in C/C++
· Experience in multi-threaded/multi-process environment
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Experience in embedded systems programming – an advantage
· Experience in embedded Kernel and OS programming – an advantage
· Experience in encryption and networking – an advantage
#SFIPInside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.