Team: ICE - Artificial Intelligence IP
We believe Artificial Intelligence is the future of computing, impacting the lives of billions around the globe, offering the next generation of services. Our SoCs are cutting-edge, offering AI Inference services to leading Cloud Service Providers. Our team is comprised of A-class BE engineers with diverse perspectives. We constantly challenge ourselves to higher levels of efficiency to deliver maximal value. We really make a difference. Come and join us.
Join a team of experienced engineers to provide completed backend design flow to develop the next generation of Intel’s AI Inference core • Technical leading all partitions of the IP, defining targets, methodologies, flows and recepies • Closely work with SOC team • Closely work with synopsis support • Engage in early architecture discussions and impact critical decision making • Work closely with frontend development teams to optimize performance, power consumption and efficiency of implementation. • Own complete RTL2GDSII flow: synthesis, formal (equivalence checks), floor planning, power grid planning, CTS, placement, route, post route optimization, extraction, static timing, physical verification, EM-IR and ECO flows.
>8 years of professional experience in complex backend design at IP or SoC level.
• Experience with synthesis, formal verification, power analysis, static timing analysis, physical verification and custom layout tools (Virtuoso, VXL).
• Experience in EDA tools like Synopsys (Primetime, ICC, ICC2), Mentor (Calibre) and Cadence (Conformal)
• Layout design background and experience a plus
• Scripting skills to debug flow related issues and make enhancements as appropriate
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Experience with leading full product BE flows, working closely with vendors (synopsis) and with SOCInside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel’s leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.