We are seeking an Undergrad Technical Intern!
This internship will provide you the opportunity to learn and be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing leading Intel designs.
Your responsibilities may include, although not limited to:
- Developing next-generation SoC designs, including micro-architecture, RTL development and integration, circuit design, and back-end integration.
- Validating design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Automating design tasks to complete the design in the most efficient fashion possible.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below:
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
***"This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position." ***
* Be enrolled in a BS program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical & Computer Engineering
* 3+ months project or prior internship experience with design principles and techniques in at least two of the following areas:
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel’s leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....