You will join IOTG Computer Vision Integration team. In this position you will design, develop and use the automated system for continuous performance validation of Intel OpenVINO™ Toolkit, Multi-platform Computer Vision Solution.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design performance validation solution
- Integrate tools used for performance validation to dedicated infrastructure
- Interact with customers to define performance requirements for CV based product/solutions running on Intel hardware
- Communicate with users of DL performance validation solution (other development teams)
- Ensure scalability and robustness of the solution
- At least 3 years of software validation experience
- Experience in the most steps of Software Validation Cycle: test planning, test design, test cases development, test execution, etc.
- Python programming skills (or knowledge of other scripting languages used for test automation)
- Advanced Linux user
- Good reading and writing English skills: intermediate level or higher
Will be an additional advantage:
- Understanding performance benchmarking concepts
- Experience with Docker, Registry, Ansible, Jenkins or other solutions used for test automation
- Experience with Intel's profiling/performance analysis solutions (VTune, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Mathematics and Computer Science
- HW validation experience (using sw tools / hw test infrastructure)
- Experience in productizing algorithms and/or software optimization
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.