Technical Marketing Engineer
Intel's Non Volatile Memory Solution Group NSG is looking for a highly motivated Technical Marketing Engineer to help grow its client Optane Memory and SSD product line business to the next level. Selected candidate will be directly responsible for all technical aspects of the next:
Optane Memory : http://www.intel.com/optanememory
Optane SSD : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/memory-storage/solid-state-drives.html
Intel Optane Memory : https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8157/intel-optane-memory-32gb-2-nvme-ssd-review/index.htmlIntel
Optane SSD : https://www.pcgamer.com/ssd-of-the-year-intel-optane-ssd-900p/
The position will report into the NSG Client Optane Strategic Planning and Marketing Organization.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assists in providing technical support for one or many products and/or product family
Responsibilities may include:
- Participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials
- Works with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations
- Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement
- Assisting the PME and/or leading establishing clear positioning for new products and the product stack, including product briefs, 30-3-30, advertising, collateral, etc...
- Support our customers through launch with marketing collateral, positioning, and guidance on Intel's go to market plans
- Define compelling messaging and demonstrations of SSDs for industry trade-shows, conferences, and executive events, and work with partners to deliver
- Develop/deliver field and industry training material
- Establishing product requirements, and working with engineering to get commitment to deliver competitive products POP process Engaging the client planning teams to ensure our SSDs are part of the platform definition process, and aligned to client requirements
- Define and align product marketing goals & plans across Intel, with OEM customers and channel, and partner with geos to track the progress to goal.
- Understanding of SSDs, the PC client business, and platform roadmaps.
- Understanding of the various PC market segments, including how to engage through the channel.
- Ability to drive results across organizational boundaries by leading cross-functional teams.
- Accountability, credibility with peers, management, stakeholders, and customers - Self-motivated, able to adapt to change and able to operate with limited supervision in an ambiguous environment.
- Understanding of key audiences - theirs needs, best proven methods to reach them, and success in driving change in behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical, program management, interpersonal/teamwork, stakeholder management, ecosystem enabling experience and presentation skills.
- Field/customer engagement experience.
- Bachelor or Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical planning and marketing, creating and bringing products to market
- 5+ years of experience in debugging PC performance, boot, and operation issues
- 5+ years of experience in computer architecture
- 3+ years of experience of field/customer engagement experience
- 3+ years of experience in Storage technologies SATA, PCIe, NVMe
Inside this Business Group
- Software Programming skills is desired
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....