Inside this Business Group
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Payroll Suppliers have all information at hand to deliver their services.
- Validate payroll gross to net calculation including income tax, national insurance, study fund and pension.
- Prepares, maintains, and compiles various payroll records.
- Support employees' queries and business partners' request
- Using data to drive problem resolution.
- BA\ MA in Economics\business studies.
- Previous knowledge in payroll domain.
- Able to multitask to coordinate assigned tasks
- Dealing with conflicting information and managing in a high-pressured environment.
- Analytical & problem solving
- Good English
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....